วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Best PylePro PDWM2600 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.6

List Price : $259.99 Price : Too low to display

Product Description

Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered by Pyle, the PDWM2600 system redefines the price point for quality microphones. Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. You will be amazed at how much microphone PDWM2600 gives you for the money. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.


  • Audio mute circuitry for quiet operation
  • Operating range of up to 150 ft
  • 1/4" mixed unbalanced output
  • Frequency range: UHF 600-700 MHz
  • Includes two microphones


PylePro PDWM2600 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System Reviews


PylePro PDWM2600 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
24 Reviews
5 star:
 (10)
4 star:
 (4)
3 star:
 (4)
2 star:
 (3)
1 star:
 (3)
 
 
 

23 of 23 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not Shures, but good mics for the money., December 22, 2008
By 
G. Pius (Wellington, Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: PylePro PDWM2600 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
I'm a part-time Karaoke host at a couple local bars in my town. A contemporary of mine put together the Mother-of-all-Karaoke Rigs: 12-channel mixing board, Electro-Voice speakers, preamps, compressors, sonic maximizers, Shure x-series wireless mics, intelligent EQs--and everything he bought was from professional music supply houses and brand-new.

I'm exactly the opposite; this isn't my career--it's just a fun hobby. I have a Mackie 808S 8 Channel Powered Mixer driving two JBL loudspeakers and a floor monitor. Period. My rig sounds pretty decent, and I didn't break the bank assembling it. After all, it's not like Britney Spears or Eminem are performing at my shows. However, I liked my buddy's wireless mics, so when I off-handedly asked him what the four of them set him back, I nearly passed out when he said "Oh yeah! I got... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK JUNK JUNK, September 12, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: PylePro PDWM2600 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
At first I would have recommended this wireless mike system to anyone. I went 50-60 feet away from the box and even got out of the line of sight of it and still had great sound quality. If used for a meeting hall though I would make sure all cell phones are turned off or you do get a little sound interference. I used to be told we can't hear you now I hear turn it down you're too loud. I use these mics for about 2 hours once a month. The mics are now about 5 months old they have never been dropped or mishandled and now 1 of the mics has started acting like it is overheating and shuts off while in use or half the box is acting up. Turn off the switch then turn it back on it works a couple minites then acts up again. It actually shows a signal like being used when not. The other one still works fine though. I guess what do you expect for $100 wireless mics.Now a little over a year old, one mike quit last week and the other one quit last night. This set is the biggest piece of junk you... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


9 of 10 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and distance!!, November 14, 2007
By 
E. Mesihovic "EdM" (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: PylePro PDWM2600 Dual UHF Wireless Microphone System (Electronics)
Excellent wireless mics I bought for my daughter. The sound quality is very good and range was better than expected. Anywhere in the house ranging in 70 feet and on different floor s you could here me clearly. I would not have bought them if not for the previous review. Be careful if you drop mic, might loosen contact inside mouth piece. Its very easy to fix with soldiering iron or just electric tape. If not for the previous review I would not have bought it. Keep the reviews coming in!!!!!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 24 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น